- This event has passed.
Sales Formula Mastery
May 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thanks to the internet, customers’ buying habits have changed. Have you changed the way you sell?
A recent Salesforce.com study shows that 82% of B2B sellers are out of sync with their prospects. Don’t be part of that 82%!
The Sales Formula Mastery workshop will help you identify and eliminate strategies and techniques that are delaying or devaluing your sales process, and replace them with strategies that will help you close more sales in less time with higher margins.
Register today and learn to:
- Sell the way your customer wants to buy
- Avoid losing deals and profits by selling on price
- Improve customer service and customer retention
- Establish trust faster
- Shorten client development cycles
- Deepen relationships at the same time
“It was eye opening to see and understand how many things we
were doing wrong and how easily fixed they are. Thank you!”
-Tim Callahan – Regional VP, Hospicelink
Super-charge your sales skills with 20 years of neuroscience and buying behavior research
- Overcome the #1 deal-killer that especially affects young companies: RISK
- Discover your client’s critical buying criteria and learn how common sales training is opposite of these criteria (supported by 20 years of buyer research)
- Apply the science of how people think to shorten the sales cycle by up to 30% (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument®– Whole Brain®communication).
- Learn how to create trust and reduce risk starting with the first sales call
- Go from being just another sales rep to a valued business partner
- Address common sales problems: a) Sending proposals too early, b) prospects who use quotes as a price check, c) unrealistic sales forecasts, d) buying process stalled, e) giving up margin to close a deal.
“Bill’s course made a true believer out of this committed skeptic. I honestly can’t ever remember any professional development program that offered a more compelling combination of laser-sharp common sense, eye-opening insights, and practical, easily-implemented action steps.
That said, what makes any course successful is the instructor. This is ultimately how Bill Hart made a true believer out of this committed skeptic.”
-Francis Hare – CEO, Hare Communications
The course is split into four sessions a week apart so as to not overload the senses and to allow application before the next class.
The sessions will take place from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon on the following dates:
- Monday, May 14
- Monday, May 21
- Monday, May 28
- Monday, June 5
Each session begins with Q+A and discussion further solidifying the principles.
The cost for this 4-week course $995. Email us about special pricing for Truth at Work and Convene members.
Get tickets on Eventbrite or contact Bill at 205 862 0560 or email to register email@example.com.